FAMILY FARMS PARTNERSHIP
FAMILY FARMS PARTNERSHIP
Family Farms are vital to the world’s economy and are responsible for feeding millions of people around the world. It has been said that family farming is in harmony with natural ecosystems. At “taiba farms”® we couldn’t agree more. We understand the responsibility and challenges of supporting the sustainability of rural and farm economies while protecting and enhancing the natural resources and the environment. Family farms take care of the environment, produce healthy foods, and support strong rural families and communities. But these family farms are disappearing around the world. The challenges they face are many, and not enough support or attention is given to the matter. The most prominent challenge the family farms are facing is lack of money. Lack of money to expand their fields or use the latest seeds and technology. In addition to being taken advantage of by merchants who are buying the products cheap and selling them to consumers at much higher prices. The result? Family farms struggle to produce and supply all the products, while merchants get all the profits. There is a better and equitable way.
“taiba farms”® believes that family farms are part of the solution to beating world hunger. We also believe it’s part of our corporate social responsibility to protect family farms around the world. Whether you own a family farm for wheat in Russia, a corn farm in South America, a family farm for cattle in Europe, or a family-owned farm in Scotland specializing in angst beef. No matter what your family farm sells and no matter where you are in the world, a partnership with “taiba farms”® is the most profitable, convenient choice for you and your business. We understand that your family farm is more than a business, it’s your family’s legacy. Don’t you want your children and grandchildren to inherit a thriving, blossoming business someday?
How does this partnership work?
“taiba farms”® will help you deliver food products from your family farms from the country of production to the global market. Your products will be delivered from your farm to the consumer’s table. That simple. We will take care of all the details, so you can focus on what you do best, taking care of your precious farm, and ensuring that your products are top quality.
“taiba farms”® connects products of the family farms and the products of small and medium agricultural companies with a global market, whether they are animal products or crops. Our agricultural policy is based on adding value to the agricultural products that they produce through our brand. These products are being offered under our brand name and are being marketed to interested importers and exporters directly and around the world.
As usual, the owners of family farms and agricultural companies from all around the world reach out to us in the countries that produce important crops such as (grains, legumes, seeds, herbs, and spices … etc.) or animal products such as (livestock and fish) and wish to export them to countries importing those type of crops and livestock to increase agricultural income and to add market value on their products and reduce the risk of price competition on those products in their countries.
Where do I start?
All you have to do is contact “taiba farms”® for a quick assessment so you can register.
Here’s what you get for your partnership with “taiba farms”®:
- “taiba farms”® will provide your family farms or agricultural company with filling and packaging instructions and the product specifications in proportion to the needs of the targeted import market, and it defines agricultural products under its brand.
- “taiba farms”® will guide your family farms or agricultural company to the conditions for manufacturing these products and their specifications – if needed- and the conditions for their registration and licensing in the origin country and the importing country as well and the ways of exporting it to the buyers in the importing countries through “taiba farms”®.
- “taiba farms”® always targets the emerging markets quickly and easily so that it exports these products safely and provides them in their seasons and conclude agreements with the importers, wholesale markets, processing factories, import and export companies in importing countries.
No middle middleman. You can rest assured when you partner with “taiba farms”® we will take care of all the details, help you overcome any obstacles along the way. We will provide you with the utmost support and expert guidance. Your products will be delivered straight to local and global consumers. “taiba farms”® partnership will help you turn your dream into a reality. No farm is too small or too far away, no products are irrelevant. With our good reputation and rich experience in this field, we have paved the way so your family farm or agricultural company doesn’t have to worry about making ends meet. Together we can help you prosper and grow.
Hatching Chicken Eggs Cobb 500
Fertilized Eggs Intended for Hatching
“taiba farms”® produces eggs intended for hatching type Cobb 500 on its farms in Brazil. These types of eggs are characterized by being produced from mothers preventatively immunized against all diseases that affect broiler chickens during breeding.
The Cobb 500 eggs for hatching produced by “taiba farms”® in Brazil are characterized by being resistant to diseases that spread in the Middle East and these eggs have been genetically improved so that the chick converts the feed into the meat during a short breeding period ranging from 36 days to 45 days. The produced grown chicken can weigh more than 2 kg. A 24-day old hen can weigh between 850 to 1200 grams.
The “taiba farms”® Cobb 500, which is designated for hatching, store the meat in the breast area. This is one of the reasons why Cobb 500 outperforms other types of eggs in the breeding phase and marketing stage after breeding.
Among the other types, the Cobb 500 is the most resistant to disease and has an excellent response to vaccinations that are given to it on the farm.
Features of the Cobb 500
- Fast conversion rate “The speed in converting the feed that the Cobb 500 consumes during breeding into meat”.
- High conversion rate “High conversion value compared to other types so that the Cobb 500 converts the feed it consumes during the breeding process into meat at a high rate”.
- Resistant to widespread diseases that spread during breeding.
- Low breeding costs for chicken meat production.
- It is the most cost-effective in terms of feed.
- Broiler homogeneous, chunky chest, full of meat
- Competitive value in breeding compared to other types.
- Competitive value inbreeding. (Higher productivity and less growth of fattening period)
Marketing of Cobb 500
®Taiba Farms provides the Cobb 500 hatching eggs to various countries around the world. Including:
- The Middle East: The United Arab Emirates, Saudi Arabia, Bahrain, Oman, Algeria, and Libya.
- Europe: Germany, Austria, Belgium, Bolivia, Bulgaria, Cyprus, Denmark, Slovenia, Spain, Estonia, Finland, France, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Sweden, UK Brexit
- Africa: Angola, Benin, Botswana, Burkina Faso, Guinea Bissau, Equatorial Guinea, Madagascar, Mali, Mozambique, Niger, Kenya, Senegal, Togo, Zimbabwe
- South America: Colombia, Cuba, Brazil, Ecuador, Mexico, Paraguay, Peru, Suriname, Uruguay, Venezuela
- Asia: Philippines, India, Malaysia, Myanmar, Pakistan, Siri Lanka, Sudan, Taiwan
The Cobb 500 hatching eggs produced by Teba Farms in Brazil are sold to :
– Family farms that raise broiler chickens
– Companies for incubating and hatching eggs
– Companies selling chicks and broiler chicks
-Companies producing poultry and raising broiler chickens
– Poultry companies
-Poultry trading companies
Sizes available for export:
A carton containing 360 fertilized eggs distributed into 12 trays. They are exported via refrigerated air freight.